Yesterday I told the girls I had a surprise for them and we loaded up in the car and headed out. The whole trip in the car they kept asking me where we were going and guessing what the surprise was then I told them we will be able to see it when we turn the corner, then I hear "THE TEMPLE!!!"
I was so glad they were that excited, there was part of me that was afraid they wouldn't think that was a good surprise but I was happy with the result. We went into the visitors center and looked at the Christus then watched some of the mormon ad commercials. By then we were ready to walk around the grounds and enjoy the beautiful weather and even more beautiful landscape!
We smelled the flowers and ran and played in the grass and talked about how Mom and Dad were married there and when they grew up they could go inside someday too. We were there for about 2 hours and had a wonderful time. It was such a great experience, we can't wait to do it again!
Wednesday, March 3, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Love it! What a good idea... how sweet is that pic of u and your girls laying on the grass! :)
how fun. what a great idea.
Post a Comment