Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Hop-Hop-Hopscotch

I just finished another project and am that much closer to getting my counter tops back again...maybe! Anyway We were over at my friend Liz's house and she pulled out a fabric hopscotch and the kids LOVED it!

She said she and her mom had made it for her son for Christmas so I asked her how she did it because I wanted one too. I made one for Paige's birthday (can you believe she is almost 3?) and one for my niece who just turned 6, "hop"fully she will like it too. You can find the directions here if you are wanting one of these super cute indoor games for your little ones! I better go so I can get hopping!

2 comments:

Heather Weir said...

So cute Rachel. I love it. And I must agree with our neighbors you are the martha stewart of muirfield. ha ha

Teach Kathryn how to play this when she gets back . I'm sure she would love it!

Heather said...

what a cute idea. jehryn loves hopscotch!