My little boy is growing up! I can't believe it has been four months already! As you can see is he as cute as can be and it growing like a weed.
At his four month check up he was 15.8 lbs, 24 3/4 inches long and 17 inches for his head circumference. He is in the 50th percentile for height and weight and 75% for head. He has dropped down a little from 2 months being 75% for height and weight and 90% for head.
What can I say we've got a big boy with a big noggin but as far as I'm concerned that is just more of him to love! He is the sweetest, most mild mannered happy baby I could ever have imagined, he truly is an angel baby! We love to see him smile and can't get enough of his precious little giggle. We love you Caleb!




No comments:
Post a Comment