I can't believe it has been five months already! It has gone by so fast! Caleb is still the best baby ever and as cute as can be. He has discovered his hands and likes to suck and slobber on them and anything else he can get a hold of. I just can't get enough of him and am so glad he is a part of our little family! Here are a few pictures just because he is so cute!
To celebrate his 5 month birthday we went swimming yesterday and while the pool was heated it wasn't quite warm enough for him (and me) with the cool air and breeze outside but we got some pictures of his first swim anyway and again I just think he is way too cute in his little swim shorts not to share!




6 comments:
What a cute guy!
He is adorable!! I'm so sad we missed the pool when it was heated! I'm solooking fwd to seeing Croix in his swim trunks and in the pool! Calbe is too cute!!!!
Aw...so adorable!
Very cute!
Bytheway, do you have access to our private blog yet? If not, drop me an email and I'll invite you!
rebeccaja.webb@gmail.com
He has the absolute cutest squishable cheeks ever!
Post a Comment