Okay so this has been the topic of many a conversation in our house the last few months, Rory asked almost everyday when we are going to take her to the hair cutting store!
Mike didn't really want her to cut her hair but after hearing "my hair makes me frustrated" for the hundredth time I decided to take the plunge.
I wanted something done with mine too so it all worked out. My friend Jill does hair out of her home so all three of us girls went there to get a new do. Rory likes her new look but still wants it shorter because it still makes her neck hot, I told her that unless she cuts it short like Daddy's it will always make you neck hot at least in the summer!
Paige got hers trimmed too. She didn't really loose any of her baby hair which was a lot and so once the rest stared growing in she had a million different lengths, we just trimmed the back and evened it out a bit.
I decided to go short and put in a few highlights, I even have some bangs now but I'm not sure what to do with them yet.
It's a nice change though and we all give Jill two thumbs up!
Mike didn't really want her to cut her hair but after hearing "my hair makes me frustrated" for the hundredth time I decided to take the plunge.
I wanted something done with mine too so it all worked out. My friend Jill does hair out of her home so all three of us girls went there to get a new do. Rory likes her new look but still wants it shorter because it still makes her neck hot, I told her that unless she cuts it short like Daddy's it will always make you neck hot at least in the summer!
Paige got hers trimmed too. She didn't really loose any of her baby hair which was a lot and so once the rest stared growing in she had a million different lengths, we just trimmed the back and evened it out a bit.
I decided to go short and put in a few highlights, I even have some bangs now but I'm not sure what to do with them yet.
It's a nice change though and we all give Jill two thumbs up!



2 comments:
super cute!! girls are so fun!
I love everyones hairdoes! Bailey was so happy to get her hair cut too. So much better for the summer.
Post a Comment