Today was Rory's first official day of preschool and she was so excited. Since she is already bored to tears having to be at home with me all day we decided to enroll her in a preschool class.
She goes 3 day a week for 2 hours and is lucky enough to have her friend Sadie and her cousin Mandy in the class with her ( maybe not so lucky for the teacher, we'll see ) Anyway she had to go shopping for schools clothes and a princess back pack and now is ready for anything.
I asked her about her first day and she told me some of the things they did but the highlight was that they had to go to the bathroom and "there weren't big potties or a big sink... they just had little potties and a little sink" (imagine that being said in a "little" voice) So my kids favorite part of preschool is the little potty!
I didn't have a hard time leaving her nor did she have a hard time leaving me but Paige did enough for the both of us. She asked "where's Rory?" the whole 2 hours she was gone. Hopefully she will begin to look forward to this time and not be sad. So I survived my first experience of my babies leaving the nest and I'm so proud of her and know she is ready to take on the world!
She goes 3 day a week for 2 hours and is lucky enough to have her friend Sadie and her cousin Mandy in the class with her ( maybe not so lucky for the teacher, we'll see ) Anyway she had to go shopping for schools clothes and a princess back pack and now is ready for anything.
I asked her about her first day and she told me some of the things they did but the highlight was that they had to go to the bathroom and "there weren't big potties or a big sink... they just had little potties and a little sink" (imagine that being said in a "little" voice) So my kids favorite part of preschool is the little potty!
I didn't have a hard time leaving her nor did she have a hard time leaving me but Paige did enough for the both of us. She asked "where's Rory?" the whole 2 hours she was gone. Hopefully she will begin to look forward to this time and not be sad. So I survived my first experience of my babies leaving the nest and I'm so proud of her and know she is ready to take on the world!




2 comments:
How fun! I'm looking around for somewhere to take Kian right now. I feel bad for him having to sit around while I take care of Eden. I'm sure Rory is going to be a star student...little miss smarty pants!
I love preschool! It's such a nice break for me and so fun for the kids!
Post a Comment