No I'm not expecting but I'm one of the few because it seems to be going around but I think the baby bug has bitten Paige.
The other day I found her trying to feed her "Baby"and then would hold it on her arms and rock it and put it down on the blanket and said "night night baby".
So either my little 18 month old just has a really strong maternal instinct or she sees all the babies or prego mommies around us and is feeling a little left out of the club. Sorry Paige, you're too busy for mom to be ready for another one just yet!
The other day I found her trying to feed her "Baby"and then would hold it on her arms and rock it and put it down on the blanket and said "night night baby".
So either my little 18 month old just has a really strong maternal instinct or she sees all the babies or prego mommies around us and is feeling a little left out of the club. Sorry Paige, you're too busy for mom to be ready for another one just yet!



3 comments:
Ha ha that's too cute! I know what you mean! It seems like EVERYONE is prego!
Those are cute pictures! I noticed she was being Mrs. Mommy today too! She's a girl, what can you do? Thanks again for a fun afternoon. The food was wonderful!
Come across your blog via your email for the massage anouncement. Cute stuff!!! Hope you dont mind the reply.
Post a Comment