Saturday, December 27, 2008

Visiting Santa


Our ward Party this year didn't have a Santa for the kids so I had to find another option. Being the cheap skate that I am I didn't want to pay $20 just to get their picture taken at the mall so I kept looking and found out the the Bass Pro Shop had a Santa and did the pictures for free along with a bunch of other crafts and activities so we took a trip out there. It was nice because there were only a couple people in front of us and Santa really took his time and talked to the girls. So it was a success besides the store it self is pretty cool and the girls loved walking around there and looking at all the animals and the giant fish tank, so if you are in the same boat I was in next year keep a hunting and fishing store in mind for a visit to Santa, I bet it wouldn't be hard to get your husband to take the kids so you could have a break, now there's a thought!

3 comments:

AudyCamp said...

I LOVED your family christmas photo! So pretty! Love your girls dresses & p.j.s. We have the same tradition:) Oh & we went to the Superstition mall to talk with Santa & didn't pay money either. I just took my own picture with my camera.(they say technically you shouldn't but everyone does.) Glad you found another route..maybe we'll have to do that one next time:)

Shelli said...

Liking that idea!!

Terina said...

way to be frugal!!! Such a smart idea!!