I think like many of you, we also have a tradition of opening one present on Christmas Eve and it is always pajamas.
I've been doing this since I was a child and it wasn't until a couple years ago that my parents stopped buying them for us which is okay because now that we have families of our own to keep the tradition going. So her are Rory and Paige sporting their new Christmas PJ's...
Rory with the princesses and Paige with curious George, she just keep saying monkey and trying to bend down so she could see him, way cute!
I've been doing this since I was a child and it wasn't until a couple years ago that my parents stopped buying them for us which is okay because now that we have families of our own to keep the tradition going. So her are Rory and Paige sporting their new Christmas PJ's...
Rory with the princesses and Paige with curious George, she just keep saying monkey and trying to bend down so she could see him, way cute!



No comments:
Post a Comment