I know I'm a little behind in this post but I'm going to do it anyway!
The last day of Rory's Preschool class they did a little program for the parents to come and listen to the songs and poems they had been learning that semester.
Rory loves to sing so most of the songs we familiar and Paige even knows some of them!
Rory was so excited and it turned out really cute and her placement worked out nice for pictures because she was in the front row!
Thanks Mrs. Axtell
and Mrs. Chu!
The last day of Rory's Preschool class they did a little program for the parents to come and listen to the songs and poems they had been learning that semester.
Rory loves to sing so most of the songs we familiar and Paige even knows some of them!
Rory was so excited and it turned out really cute and her placement worked out nice for pictures because she was in the front row!
Thanks Mrs. Axtell
and Mrs. Chu!



No comments:
Post a Comment