Thursday, November 13, 2008

Taking the First Step

Well in less then 12 hours I will be starting my 60 mile journey to helping end the fight against Breast Cancer! The Breast Cancer 3Day event starts tomorrow Friday the 14th at 6:30 am! We will start from Freestone Park here in Gilbert and walk to Tempe then camp in Tempe Friday night walk around Tempe on Saturday and camp again that night then Sunday walk to Scottsdale and finish in the stadium there around 4:30 pm. It's going to be a long exhausting experience but an emotional and wonderful one as well, I'm excited to see what the next 3 days have to offer and I will be sure to give you a full report next week. I just wanted to thank you all for all you love and support, without friends like you I wouldn't be here so thanks again! See you in 3 days & 60 miles!

4 comments:

Jessalee said...

Good luck on your walk.

Heather said...

Good luck Rachel!

AZ Larsens said...

Woohoo! Good luck!

Lea said...

Could you email me your address? I am getting ready for Christmas cards. :) Thanks! (linesfmaily5@gmail.com)