Wow your Mom is amazing to have gone the whole way! What a neat thing to be apart of! I thought of you over the weekend & am glad it was a great experience. How cute of your girls in their pink shirts cheering you on. Congrats!!
I'm a wife, a mother of 5, an educator, a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints, daughter, sister and friend! Join me on my journey to becoming more self-reliant, prosperous and charitable!
2 comments:
Wow your Mom is amazing to have gone the whole way! What a neat thing to be apart of! I thought of you over the weekend & am glad it was a great experience. How cute of your girls in their pink shirts cheering you on. Congrats!!
Those pictures look like you had a lot of good, painful fun. Glad to hear that all the work was worth it. Go Millie's Miracle!!
Post a Comment