Saturday, July 5, 2008

I love my Husband


This is a little late in coming but I wanted to show you the BEAUTIFUL Roses Mike got me for our anniversary! Seriously they were amazing and lasted forever, even Rory and Paige couldn't take their eye's off them! As of June 6th, we have been married for 5 years and have loved every minute of it! Everyone told us the first year is the hardest and when we hit 1 year they told us the first 5 years are the hardest so now that we have hit that milestone I can look back and say if those years are supposed to be the hardest then bring it on because we've got nothing but blue skies ahead! Honestly we couldn't have had an easier road! Mike is such a wonderful husband! He is so low key that even when I freak out things are okay because he doesn't let it bother him! He is also the best father because he is still a kid at heart too! He loves to play and tease and I love to see him do it! I love you Michael Paul, always and forever!

No comments: