We had a wonderful Fourth of July and hope you all did too!
My family and Mike's parents and Aunt came over to our house at about 10:30am to go swimming and then about 1pm we got out and had a BBQ back at our house. It was a lot of fun and there was a lot of food and I even had an All American Apple Pie for desert! We hung around until about 4pm and then people cleared out and I cleaned up then later that night Mike's parents came back over at 9pm to go with Rory to see the fireworks.
Paige had already been in bed for a couple hours and we were going to wake her up to go too but Mike decided to stay home and I went with Rory.
We just drove about 2 miles down Southern and pulled off the road, I don't know where they we shooting them off from but we had a good view and Rory was so funny, she just kept yelling out with excitement and asking each of us if we saw it too, man you gotta love holidays with kids!
My family and Mike's parents and Aunt came over to our house at about 10:30am to go swimming and then about 1pm we got out and had a BBQ back at our house. It was a lot of fun and there was a lot of food and I even had an All American Apple Pie for desert! We hung around until about 4pm and then people cleared out and I cleaned up then later that night Mike's parents came back over at 9pm to go with Rory to see the fireworks.
Paige had already been in bed for a couple hours and we were going to wake her up to go too but Mike decided to stay home and I went with Rory.
We just drove about 2 miles down Southern and pulled off the road, I don't know where they we shooting them off from but we had a good view and Rory was so funny, she just kept yelling out with excitement and asking each of us if we saw it too, man you gotta love holidays with kids! 



1 comment:
We tried to find fireworks the same way and ended up seeing only like 10. They were super close, Brig said he thought they were from someone setting them off in their yard. Anyway, I am glad you guys had better luck and that Rory got to see so many. Thanks again for coming over the other night. It was fun to visit with you guys. I think that you might have actually talked Brig into going on a cruise someday. Thanks a million!
Post a Comment