Sunday, November 1, 2009

Happy Halloween!

I wasn't going to venture out for Halloween this year since my newest little goblin is only 11 days old but because the weather was warmer then is has been all week and I didn't want to miss out on seeing my two little ghouls trick or treat I decided to go anyway. Every year Mike's little brother's wife's family does a Halloween party and we usually go to that so we can see Mike's family and then after that stop by my parents house to see my family. It is always a lot of fun, the girls had a blast and Caleb was a champ, he actually slept the whole time! Rory, Paige and Raiden (their cousin) trick or treating. Raiden was dressed up as Captain America complete with muscles, he was so cute!
Our cowgirl and pirate ( who is giving you her best arrrugh! )

Our little All Star! (who clearly is way too excited about the whole thing)

I got these costumes off the Disney outlet site in like August or something for $5 so and they are both Rory's size but Paige didn't care and insisted on being a pirate and I think she makes a cute one too. So here are Jessie the Yodeling Cowgirl from Toy story 2 and Elizabeth Swan from Pirates of the Caribbean.
Happy Halloween Everyone!

1 comment:

Brittney Blount said...

Cute costumes!! And its the best when you could start wearing your old clothes. My jeans are starting to be unzipped during the day. Ahhh the joys of being pregnant!