Saturday, November 7, 2009

Caleb's 2 Week Check Up!

Again I'm a little behind the times but Caleb was 2 weeks as of Tuesday Nov. 3rd and he had his 2 week check up at the doctor's office. I was curious to see how he had grown since unlike my girls he will go 3-4 hours between feedings and the other night went 6! But he must be eating enough in those stretches because he was 7lbs 5oz at birth and then went down to 6lbs 13 oz at the doc appt after leaving the hospital and now he weighed in at 8 lbs 6 oz! Still 20 inches long but I can tell he is filling out more, he now weighs what Paige did when she was born! We are all doing great the girls love him I'm feeling good and he sleeps like a champ we couldn't be happier to have him as part of our family!

4 comments:

Seeshellspace said...

Congrats on your growing little guy. I'm sad I can't be there to give him and you a 'squeeze.' Last night as I was putting the kids to bed we always say 'I love you more than...' Mine was, "I love you more than if Mike, Rachel, Rory, Paige, and Caleb lived across the street from us."
(hint hint)

Shelli said...

Two weeks already? I better get my slacker friend hind end in gear and get his gift delivered. This week...I hope :)

Ezra, Kian & Eden said...

What a cute little nugget! I want to see him in person! When can we get together??????

Heather said...

he's so cute! I'm so glad he's eating so well and giving you a break in between! wahoo! and you're already back in your old clothes, you go girl!