So after finding the make it and love it blog I've been inspired to work on some super cute crafts and it helps that my sister Heather has been inspired too because if I had to do it on my own I probably wouldn't get around to it very quickly. So anyway today we made tutu's and they turned out so cute.
I found a flower ribbon and chose the blue, green, pink, and yellow the go with it. I didn't get a picture of Heather's but hers was black, red and green with a lady bug print ribbon.
Anyway if any of you are feeling crafty come on over and I hope to have more pictures coming soon of my projects!
Wednesday, July 1, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
Ooh...so pretty! Love it. Could I get away with wearing one?...hmmm....Thanks again for setting up a fun girls nite out to celebrate Jax. I love his new little "get-ups." :)
So cute! I NEED to make one of those. Where is the blog? I wish I was there to craft with you girls. How fun!
Those are too too cute!!!
Is there anything you can't do Rachel! :) That tutu turned out terrific! Every girl has to have a tutu!
Post a Comment