Love it!! I was telling your hubby when he came to home teach today that I tried one of your recipes in the ward cook book and it was great and now you're doing clothes and all these crafty things...you're awesome!!
I'm a wife, a mother of 5, an educator, a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints, daughter, sister and friend! Join me on my journey to becoming more self-reliant, prosperous and charitable!
6 comments:
Hello miss crafty!! All your little crafts look amazing! Good job!
Rachel! You are so stinkin talented. I think I need to step it up!
Very cute! That is a great idea! And it's going to be so fun telling everyone that you made them yourself when they compliment you on them! Perfect!!!
Is there anything you can't do?!! You are amazing!
love them! & love the "priceless" analogy. :)
Love it!! I was telling your hubby when he came to home teach today that I tried one of your recipes in the ward cook book and it was great and now you're doing clothes and all these crafty things...you're awesome!!
Post a Comment