Most of you know Mike is working on his masters in Counseling but what you may not now is that he is now officially done with the class portion of the program and is about to start the practicum portion and what that means is that he will be working with clients at the University of Phoenix Counseling Center under the care of a licenced counselor to get the practice he needs. So here is the part where you come in. They need more clients!!!
It is FREE of charge and you get to talk to someone about anything you might want or need to. Now of course Mike would not be seeing any of you because he knows you but there are lots of other counselors available. It is completely confidential and FREE! There is an panic button in every room and they do video the sessions for training purposes so that they can go over them with their professors but then after that they are destroyed and clients can come as individuals or as couples and be anyone over the age of 12.
Some of the reasons people come in are:
*reduce stress and anxiety associated with balancing work, school, and family
*explore ways to reduce stress related to personal, work, or family relationships
*career development
*build and strengthen problem-solving skills in areas such as employment, parenting, and inter-personal relationships
*reduce anxiety related to public speaking
*depression
*anger management
So I'm not posting this because I think you all need counseling but I have to admit there have been times in my life that I wished I had someone to talk to and with the world the way it is there is a lot of extra stress popping up all around us. So think about it and tell your family and friends about it because you've got nothing to lose besides it totally FREE!
For more information contact:
Alia-Camille Mackins (602) 557-2217
Alia.Mackins@phoenix.edu
Thursday, May 14, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
I'll get Brig signed right up! ;)
Really, I'll pass the word around. Way to go Mike---and a very late Happy Birthday as well. :)
Post a Comment