Thursday, May 28, 2009

Drum Roll Please.........



WE ARE HAVING A BOY!!!!


I had my ultrasound appointment this morning and with in the first few seconds of the viewing our little guy sat right on the camera! Mike was so excited I think he was about to burst!
The lady said from the measurements she would push my due date back a week from the 23rd to the 31st so we may have a Halloween baby but other then that everything looked good.

So now I've got to switch gears and get in the boy mindset but we are all very excited, even our little guy, check out that grin!!!

16 comments:

Frolicking Night Owl said...

Congrats! I was pretty nervous about having a boy after 2 girls, but they are fun, fun, fun!!! And still fun to dress up too!!! :)

Heather said...

Wahoo! Congrats on a boy! I am smiling just typing this thinking of Mike's reaction.

Traeger Tribe said...

Congrats! Boys are so much fun! Really, I'm not just saying that - He'll keep you on your toes too!

Darin and Jena Bailey said...

Congrats!! I heard this song when I was in LA this last week and loved it but couldn't figure out who sang it and I was so tickled when your blog popped up and I heard the song...Sometime around midnight. Thanks for the music!!

Heather Weir said...

HOoray! I'm so excited for you! can't wait to see the new little hanchett!

but dang now I have to keep all these girl clothes!

jennyandskyler said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! We are so excited for you guys! Those images are amazing!

Amberlynn said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! That is so exciting! Now that you know, I bet you are excited for some shopping and listening/thinking about boy names! I'm so happy for you and your family.

Anonymous said...

Yippee for boys! That giant smile was adorable!

Liz Farnsworth said...

Congratulations!! I bet the girls are excited.

The Tait Family said...

YAY! That is so exciting. Little boys are so much fun. He will add a lot of excitement and energy to your family. Congrats!!

Scott & Natalie sherwood said...

Congratulations Mike! What a lucky little guy to have TWO big sisters to boss, i mean take care of him.

basso said...

yay for a boy! we're so excited for you!

Anonymous said...

YEAH!!! So happy for you guys! Now we get to do a baby shower all things boy! How fun! Great, now I totally think there is hope that Ali will be having a boy too?!? When Mike home taught us last month he was mentioning how fun it would be to have a boy to go on father and sons and to go to priesthood with, so glad he got his wish! Congrats! Names??

Hilary said...

Hooray! Did you know we're going to have a boy too? I'm so happy for you guys.

Megann said...

Congratulations! A little Mike in the house...watch out!

AudyCamp said...

Hip Hip Hooray! Boys are Great! Thanks for your phone call-It made me smile. I will call you soon.