Saturday, April 25, 2009

The New "Pretty Please"

Lately when Paige wants something this is her new way of asking for it and it doesn't matter what it is she is asking for food, a movie, toys, to go somewhere it all gets asked like this...



"Mom I want ...... Please, I love it, it Sparkles!"



I don't know why everything sparkles but it is sure funny and dang cute!

5 comments:

Terina said...

That is adorable!!!

Anonymous said...

That is really cute! She is a crack up! Both of your girls are good for a laugh...so much personality in them both. You could say that they "sparkle". :)

Stephen and Erin said...

Paige always makes me laugh, I love that little girl!

Rebecca said...

Congrats on the upcoming addition!! Very exciting! Also, that picture for some reason reminded me of Rachel Fugal at that age--go figure!

Elizabeth Farnsworth said...

stinkin' cute!!