Thursday, April 9, 2009

The Hunt is On!


My friend Natalie hosts an Easter Picnic every year at the park near her house and it is usually the first egg hunt my girls get to go on and they love it! Not only to they get to hunt eggs but they get to be with friends, have a picnic and play at the park what more could you ask for! So here are a few pictures of the event.

I tried to get Rory to search near Paige so I could take their pictures together but it mostly turned out that Paige was just running behind her.

Here is the gang checking out their haul! It was funny,the kids were so excited to eat their candy they just shoved it all in their mouths then couldn't even chew so more then one ended up having to spit it out in to Natalie's (the one in red) hand, nice huh!

My Little Funny Bunnies!

1 comment:

Jen said...

It was fun to see you! I am so glad Natalie arranges that every year, it is so fun for the kids.