Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Sweet Angel

I know I said my next post would be about the cruise and I promise I will once I get all our pictures organized but I just had to post this in my amazement of the sweet little angel girl I have as a daughter. I was just upstairs helping Rory get ready for bed and she was saying her prayers and these are some of the things she said; I'm thankful for Paige that she could come here as a baby; please help me to grow up big so I can get married and be a mom; Help me to do all of the things that are my size and play with the kids my size; and this is the clincher... (mike's sister and husband have been married for 10 years and haven't been able to have any kids on their own, his sister just recently had surgery and is going to be able to try fertility again the first part of next year but this is what Rory said...) Please bless Cindy and Doug that they can have a baby come to them. When I heard her say that I was almost in tears, I totally got choked up and immediately went downstairs and called Cindy to tell her. We haven't even been talking about them trying to have a baby recently but she is so perceptive and has a special bond with her Aunt CeeCee and I know that you couldn't ask for more then the prayers of little girl like her!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

that is the sweetest thing. how wonderful that you were in the right place just at the right time to hear it.

AudyCamp said...

what would we do without the faith of our sweet kiddos?