Okay here is my review of our first cruise! It was great! We went on a 5 day cruise down the Baja for our 5th anniversary and my youngest sister Joanna and her husband Jared came along for their 1st anniversary/honeymoon since they missed the boat for their honeymoon and didn't get to go!
We left San Diego Monday afternoon and were at Sea all day Tuesday then hit Cabo San Lucas on Wednesday, at Sea again Thursday and Ensanada on Friday then back to San Diego Saturday. It was a lot of fun and can you say FOOD! Seriously I think you could go just for the food and it would be worth it! They say on average a person gains 7 pounds per cruise and I believe it! In Cabo we took a catamaran about 8 miles down the coast to a place called Chelino Bay where we went snorkeling. We swam around for about and hour and a half just checking out the sea life it was pretty cool!
Then we got back to the pier and found a guy to "make us fly like a chicken" aka para sailing, that was cool too, not as big of a rush as I thought it might be but still fun! They took us out and we took off siting right on the back of the boat then when the reeled you back in you just sat down on the back of the boat again you didn't ever even get wet!
Then we went to La Bufadora or the Blowhole, I guess there are only 3 in the world and Ensanada has one of them, it is where the waves rush into a cave and build up air pressure until it can't hold it anymore and then blows like a geyser.
Over all we had a great time and would totally do it again! Next time you all will have to come with us, the more the merrier!



7 comments:
Looks like a lot of fun!
We took a similar cruise in March. It was our first time and we LOVED it. Cruising is the way to travel, especially without the kiddos. I agree about the food...eat, eat, gain, gain!
Hey this is Lea (and Brent). It looks like you two had a great time! Maybe one day we'll venture out into the cruising world. We hope that all is going well.
WOW!!!!! You guys got to do so much fun stuff! Someday (who knows when) Brig and I totally want to go with you guys. Love the pics!
how fun! so glad you didn't miss the boat. :p
I love cruises! We also went down that way for our honeymoon! I love being on the ocean and eating ice cream cones all day!
looks like a blast!!love cruises:)
Post a Comment