Tuesday, May 20, 2008

My Little Dancing Queen


Rory had her first "real" dance recital on Saturday afternoon. Now I say real because the lady who teaches her class has like 15 other classes and held the recital in the cultural hall of her stake center and let me just tell you it was PACKED!!!! I was there a half an hour before it started and was standing at the very back! We had to go look in classrooms to find extra chairs and even then it was hard to squeeze them in! So next year I will know better and have to camp out overnight or something so I can get close enough to even see my kid perform! It was fun though and she did two different numbers, How much is that Doggie in the Window with tap shoes and Que Sera Sera with ballet shoes. They were so cute and she was so excited! When she came down off stage after doing their second song she said "I want to go back and do it again!" She has had a taste of the lime light and is hooked, not that I thought it would be any other way I mean have you met my kid, she is all about preforming!

5 comments:

AudyCamp said...

SO much fun to have little girls huh? kaylea has her 1st dance recital next week:) i'm still trying to tach her how to shake her hips. (You look so tan -i'm jealous.

Anonymous said...

This is sweet too! If you go to photobucket and save this, then open it in the editor, its photoshop elements 6, and SO much fun.

Ali said...

What a great squeeze in this photo! Way to go Rory!!

Lea said...

Your little Rory is absolutely darling. I just found your blog...it's good to see that you guys are doing great.

Brent Lines

Anonymous said...

Yippee!!! Rory looks so excited! What a little princess!