Thursday, March 20, 2008
Thankful Thrusday
I've seen this on a couple different blogs and I think it is a good idea and helps us keep things in perspective so here goes. I'm thankful for my husband Mike and his job. He works for an auto insurance company and they are very old school in that nobody is really looking over your shoulder all the time, which is why he likes it. I'm especially thankful for it this past week because Paige and I were sick all weekend and Sunday night Paige didn't really sleep at all and was up crying every 20 min because of an ear infection so that means we didn't sleep at all and Mike gets up Monday morning and emails his boss and tells him he will be working from HOME today! I love that he has that flexibility. Then on top of that he steps in and helps keep everyone going so that I can try and get some sleep since I was sick too. So I just want to say Hooray for husbands/dads and of course flexible easy going jobs, they are the greatest!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
I should put one on mine about being thankfull for Moms that will still take care of their grown daughters. It stinks being sick. Thats awesome that mike got to stay home and help out and work. I hope all is feeling better. I'm not looking forward to when kathryn gets sick. I hope she has matts immune system!
Post a Comment