Saturday, March 29, 2008

SHE DID IT!!!!!!!!

So after my last post about the potty we decided to put the diapers back on Rory and not say anything more about it so it has been about 2 weeks and drum roll please.......today she did it! She said she needed to go and went in the bathroom on her own and went pee pee like she always does but then yelled from the bathroom"Mom, come here, I went poop!" Music to my ears! So anyway we are now on our way to Mc Donalds as a reward and I hope this will be the start of a beautiful relationship!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yippee!!!!! I knew she would figure it out. I have yet to meet an able bodied adult who still wears a diaper! Way to go Rory!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

yeah! that is a huge milestone. very exciting. great job.

Heather Weir said...

hooray Rory!!! good job! you are getting to be such a big girl. you will be such a great cousin to Kathryn!


Rachel have rory see this its for her!

roseanne said...

Just thought I'd drop by and say hi after I saw you link on another blog from old highschool friends! Your family is beautiful! Talk to ya later!