Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Pretty Tee

I got addicted to all of these t-shirt refashioning posts a while ago and have them all saved on my computer and even taught my mom, sisters and my ward how to make them but have only actually gotten around to making a few, not that I don't have big plans for doing many more but I though I'd show you the ones I've finished so far. I think they turned out pretty cute in spite of my procrastination!  
 This one is stamped
The dark spots you can see are water I ironed flat after washing. But the "flowers" are layers of knit and tulle and the white is the back of one of Paige's shirts that I cut apart since the front was stained.

 This is ribbon folded and sewn down then beads hand sewn on around it.

 This one is has corsage look to it made up of a bunch of circles stacked and gathered together.
  
 This one I did for Mike and Caleb has one to match for Easter, I used the cricut to cut out the letters and the chicks I printed off the internet and traced onto freezer paper and ironed on as a stencil.
This one is Paige's and I did the same saying for Rory too again freezer paper made it happen. And my friend Sara for wanting to do it to so it got me a little more motivated to actually get it done!

5 comments:

Seeshellspace said...

Great job! I love all of them, but he green one and the brown one with the circle flowers are my favorite. I need you to teach me the freezer paper trick!

Elizabeth Farnsworth said...

They turned out lovely! So wish I were there to sew some up too.

Ezra, Kian & Eden said...

So cute Rachel! You are way talented! Are you gonna start taking orders? :)

Nicole said...

I really like the one with the ribbon and beads. You are so talented.

Shelli said...

What did you use for the lettering? Heat transfer? Flocking?