Friday, December 17, 2010
Visiting Santa...Not so Merry
Tonight we went to Bass Pro Shop to let the kids see Santa. We went with all of my family and in so doing we got there later then planned so there was a line but the guys took the kids around to look at everything while the girls stood in line. It went by pretty quickly and right as it was our turn to talk to the man himself Caleb decided to throw up all over the place! It got all over me, Mike, Caleb and splattered in Paige's hair and on Rory's shirt as well as on the floor obviously. Well I immediately took him into the bathroom where I tried to clean him off but Rory, Paige and my mom followed me so I sent my mom back with the girls because we didn't wait in line all this time not to get a picture! I stripped Caleb down and wiped myself off the best I could and went back out to meet the rest of our group. Needless to say we decided to forgo the temple lights and straight went home after that. My poor little guy, I was really hoping to get a picture of him with Santa this year, well maybe next year!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
put this in your arsenal of wonderful christmas and family memories...this is probably not one to turn into a family christmas tradition.
Ah Rach, so sorry, how awful! Life with little ones for ya! Next year he'll be screaming on Santa's lap for sure ;)
Post a Comment