Friday, August 20, 2010
Creative Kids Preschool!
That's right Ladies and Gentlemen I am starting a Preschool out of my home! It is something I have thought about for a while and with my own preschool age daughter at home what better time then now! I will offer classes 2 days a week for 2 1/2 hours each. Right now I am thinking T-TH from 9-11:30 but if that class fills up I will add a M-W class as well. Tuition will be $65 a month if paid by the 10th. There will be a $20 registration fee. There will be a discount for families enrolling multiple children. I would like classes to start after Labor Day, Tuesday, September 7th, 2010. It's coming up quick!
I am a certified elementary education teacher and taught for 3 years before starting a family and becoming a stay at home mom. During those 3 years I covered kindergarten, a 1st/2nd grade combo class and a 4th/5th grade combo class where we taught at around a second to third grade level, so basically I've covered a lot of ground in those few years. I also participated in a co-op preschool with some friends a couple of years ago with my oldest was preschool age. In addition to my professional teaching experience I have plenty of experience with young children as I am the mother of three children ranging in age from 10 months to 6 years.
I am very excited about this new adventure and hope you will join me! If you are interested please contact me at 480-250-0157 or rachelhanchett@gmail.com
Don't forget to tell your friends!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






4 comments:
I so would send Kathryn to you if she was old enough and we lived near you. I hope you get a lot of takers. You would be a great teacher. You must be superwomen. Good luck!
I might be interested. What ages will you take?
Aw...you'll be great at that. Too bad you weren't doing it last year when we lived by you & I had a Preschooler...bummer. Good Luck-you'll do awesome.
Do you telecommute? If so Adam would love it!
Post a Comment