On Sunday January 3, 2010 we blessed Caleb Michael.
Our family support group was a little smaller this time with only half of Mike's family and maybe a 10th of mine but it was a beautiful blessing none the less and that is the important part.Caleb looked so handsome in his little suit. I'm just glad it still fit him because we were going to bless him in December but his outfit came in the mail the Wed after so we waited and thankfully everything worked out just fine.
I am so thankful that Mike is a worthy priesthood holder, I love hearing the wonderful things each of our children have been blessed with through the mouth of their father.




4 comments:
What a cute little guy!
I am so sorry we missed it! He looks absolutely adorable and even though we weren't there, we still love you guys and will always try to show support. I can't wait til we live closer so we can hang out more!
I'm glad I got to join you in this occasion even if I didn't look it. Caleb is getting so big. He's probably going to be crawling around by the time we get home. They grow so fast!
I'm sad we missed it. Caleb is so stinkin' cute! I need to reach right through the computer and give him a squeeze!
Post a Comment