Monday, October 5, 2009

36 weeks and Counting

I had another doctors appointment today and another ultrasound. Not to worry this one was just to check growth and see how we are progressing. So I had my ultrasound first and the tech said our little guy already has lots of hair and is going to be tall since she was trying to measure his leg, which was out straight, and couldn't get the whole thing in one shot. She also said he is probably about 6 lbs 9 oz already and she would put my due date back at the 23rd which was my original one and I am totally okay with that. She asked if we had a name picked out and I told no we were still undecided so she tried to get some face shots with the 3D images and then said well that is what he looks like so that should help you pick a name! We still are undecided but did get some really cute 3D pictures of his chubby little face.
Then I had my regular appointment with my OB and he said everything looked great and that he wished that all of his patients looked like me so I was happy to hear that! Plus I am already 2 cm dilated so I really am hoping to deliver on the 23rd especially since my sister is moving to Seattle on the 25th and would like her to be able to see him before she goes! Anyway that is the update for our little guy and now I REALLY need to stop messing around and get ready for his arrival!

6 comments:

Joanna Brimhall said...

I can't believe the technology today. With that 3D picture he already looks like his sisters. You just need to let me know what you need and I would love to help you get ready for this little guy!

Ezra, Kian & Eden said...

What a cute little face! I can imagine just how excited you guys are! Let us know if we can do anything to help you get ready. :)

Seeshellspace said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Seeshellspace said...

I think he knows I need to see him before we leave. Call me and I'm there!

Just a couple of name suggestions:
Noah, Ethan, Jacob, Aidan and Bram

Anonymous said...

wow! i have never seen a better, more clear shot! that's amazing! such a beautiful baby! just wait till he comes out!!! :)

AudyCamp said...

Ok I think that pic looks just like his newborn pic. CONGRATULATIONS-he is here & such a cutie pie. I have a little somethin to drop by. Let me know when you are up for visitors.