Tuesday, August 11, 2009
Due Date???
I had another doctor's appointment today and in addition to doing my glucose screening I asked my doctor if after the 3 different ultrasounds I've had if he would change my due date since I have been given 4 now! So it is official, he even wrote it in my chart, we are now due on October 30th as opposed to the 23rd. We started off with the 23rd then the 31st then the 29th and now have settled on the 30th. Both my girls came right on their due dates so we'll see if this little guy follows suit, I mean he's got plenty to choose from so odds are pretty good we'll hit one of them!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
I personally prefer the earliest date....I want to see his cute little face! The sooner, the better (as long as it's not too soon!). :)
Post a Comment