So this is a little late in coming but I had to share it anyway. Christmas Night when Mike and i went upstairs to go to bed I walk into our room and see some scissors laying on the floor and I looked at them thinking "I don't remember leaving the scissors out?" but it was Christmas so maybe there was some last min wrapping going on and we forgot
but then Mike, who had walked into the bathroom, says "What's all this Hair doing in the garbage?"
my reply "I don't know" then I put two and two together and go wake up Rory so I can look at her hair and this is what we found!
So needless to say we had to go get it fixed and the whole time the girl was cutting her hair kept asking her "now are you going to do this again?" "NO" "what don't we do?...cut our own hair" etc.
So hopefully she got the message but I think it must be in the water because two of her friend have since been guilty of unapproved scissor use as well.
So anyway her hair is now just a little below her chin and I'm just glad she didn't cut it to the scalp!
but then Mike, who had walked into the bathroom, says "What's all this Hair doing in the garbage?"
my reply "I don't know" then I put two and two together and go wake up Rory so I can look at her hair and this is what we found!
So needless to say we had to go get it fixed and the whole time the girl was cutting her hair kept asking her "now are you going to do this again?" "NO" "what don't we do?...cut our own hair" etc.
So hopefully she got the message but I think it must be in the water because two of her friend have since been guilty of unapproved scissor use as well.
So anyway her hair is now just a little below her chin and I'm just glad she didn't cut it to the scalp! 



5 comments:
Her hair looks so cute!!! My neice cut hers right at the front of her face right at the scalp!!! It was so bad, so I'd say for an amature hair cut she didn't do too much damage!!! :)
I think this is some sort of childhood rite of passage or something...I'm telling you every little girl does this at some point!
Ok I always have to laugh when it's someone else's daughter! Yes be glad it wasn't to the scalp! I like how she's smiling as you take a pic of the side view. She's so cute...and love the new do!
Hey I need a haircut, is she taking clients? haha... Her new haircut is really cute anyway!
She sounds like a typical girl! Some days you just decide it's time for a change...now! :)
Post a Comment