Tuesday, April 29, 2008

so close...

So I had my 29th birthday on Sunday, we went up to Sedona with my sister Heather and her husband it was nice to get away but over all it was pretty low key but it is kind of what I have come to expect. Mike's birthday is in 2 weeks and he will be 30! It is crazy to think about being so close to being out of my 20's and into my 30's! I don't feel like I'm in that catagory yet but then when I see the girls who are like 20-22 and the newly married's (and I'll have my 5 anniversay in June) I know I'm not there anymore, it is just hard to wake up to the realization that I'm not as young as I used to be!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Rachel! I know how you feel! I am 29 in a couple weeks myself and am having a hard time wrapping my mind around the fact that life didn't just stop when I turned 23, I'm actually a lot older now. :)

The Tait Family said...

Happy Birthday old woman! I can say that only because I am 3 months older!! It's not as bad as you might think! Despite my slackerness in not sending you a card this year I did think about you. You're the best!